The Strategic Plan is the key document of the QuAC Board defining the organisations vision, mission, values, priorities, strategies and accountabilities. It is the Eexecutive Director’s responsibility to ensure that QuAC activities comply with and operate within the boundaries of the Strategic Plan.
- The current Strategic Plan covers the period 2014 to 2017 and work has commenced on the development of the next five-year Strategic Plan from 2018 to 2021.
- The Strategic Plan will be developed through a process of consultation with community members, allies and stakeholders.
What will the Strategic Plan include?
It is envisaged that it will cover the following areas:
- Where we came from
- Who we are: our vision, values, our role and how we work
- What we’ve achieved
- Our Journey Going Forward – where we want to be in 5 years
- How will we know where we got to: measuring our successes.
QuAC exists as the representative of a diverse range of individuals and voices and thereby requiring consultation to be an intrinsic part of the development of its Strategic Plan. These voices will be heard and where possible reflected in the Plan. The consultation approach includes:
- Workshops and discussions with the Board and staff.
- In-depth one-on-one interviews to take place with a selection of 12 to 15 strategic stakeholders to be identified in consultation with the QuAC Board.
- State workshops will be held in key regional areas where there is adequate interest
- The October 4 Cairns workshop was well attended and the dates & locations of following workshops are as follows:
Brisbane – 22nd October 6-8PM
Townsville – 24th October 11 – 2
Coolangatta – 26th October 11 – 2
Rockhampton – 29th October – 11 – 2
Toowoomba – 31st October 11 – 2
Hervey Bay – Sunday 4th November 12 – 2pm
Please email [email protected] to register your interest and venue info will be provided based on numbers. This email address can also be used for feedback and comments from members, allies and stakeholders.
An online community survey will also be made available to all community members, allies and stakeholders to canvas priorities, pathways, and possible activities.